Poppies are just about the happiest little flowers on earth. They are so rugged, often growing on steep hillsides or along the sides of highways. The bright color just has to make you smile! Poppy season also means:
- Great Big ol’ Rainbow season.
- The urge to reorganize your closet with the warm weather clothes towards the front. But don’t yet cuz…
- A few big rains are still to come.
- Asparagus season!
- Artichoke season!
- Recovery from the holiday seasons with friends ready to socialize once again.
- Enjoying the last bits of green hills before they go all brown for the summer.
- More wildflowers everywhere!